Mission Statement & Values
- Promote understanding of the causes of disorders of the liver, pancreas and biliary tree and to investigate and treat these diseases.
- Encourage the exchange of clinical and scientific knowledge among surgeons and members of related disciplines working in the field.
- Study any relevant problems that affect the liver, pancreas and biliary tract.
- Facilitate collaborative research into the factors that lead to disease in these organs and into ways of preventing it.
- Foster friendships among clinicians and scientists involved in the hepatic, pancreatic and biliary disciplines.
- Strive towards the highest ethical standards in the Association's fields of endeavor.
- Foster education and career development in the field through an identifiable funding.
2625 West 51st Terrace • Westwood, KS 66205 • Phone: 913-402-7102 • © AHPBA - All rights reserved