Dear Colleagues and Friends,
We are pleased to announce that for the first time, AHPBA and IHPBA are offering a combined membership package which will allow members the convenience and cost effectiveness of paying a single fee and enjoying all the benefits of membership of both Associations for a full year.
HPB is a multidisciplinary field, and our membership reflects such. Together with surgeons, residents and fellows, allied health, interventional/diagnostic radiologists, gastroenterologists, medical and radiation oncologists, pathologists, transplantation physicians and scientists; we meet, have fun, learn and collaborate.
We foster an atmosphere of alliance among clinicians and scientists to advance both learning and patient care. Our organizations promote educational and professional development of its members and offers HPB meetings, research and traveling fellowship grants and several educational opportunities.
With Physician, Junior and Allied Health Members from all around the World, the AHPBA and IHPBA are strong enough to represent your interests and provide you with an ideal setting for you to meet and share your expertise.
We hope to offer you the opportunity to become part of growing and vibrant associations that promises to enhance your knowledge, professional growth and patient care practices.
Membership Committee Chair
Benefits of Membership
- Membership of a professional and global network
- Interaction with other HPB specialists and leaders
- Networking and career opportunities
- Annual electronic subscription to the official journal of the Society, HPB, as well as an option to elect to receive the printed version
- Discount on registration fees at the IHPBA World Congress and AHPBA Annual Meeting
- IHPBA and AHPBA electronic newsletters to keep you up to date
- Opportunity to interface with HPB leaders from around the world
- Access to the online membership directory
- Access to technical and training guidelines
- Certificate of Membership
How to Join
2625 West 51st Terrace • Westwood, KS 66205 • Phone: 913-402-7102 • © AHPBA - All rights reserved